Restaurants / Food Service
Not sure if your employees are safely managing your back of-the-house food service operation?
Want to know about possible code violations BEFORE the Health Department shows up for their yearly inspection?
Or, do you simply need a trusted third party to help you assess how well your managers and staff are performing on a day-to-day basis?
We are SERIOUS about Food Safety! Verify International’s Get Verified! audit program lets your customers know you are as serious about food safety as you are about serving great food.
Every year, in the U.S. alone, food poisoning causes:
- 1 in 6 Americans (over 50 million) to get sick
- 130,000 hospitalizations
- 3,000 deaths
- Over $75 billion in losses
The Get Verified! program offers affordable front and back of-the-house inspections for the restaurant industry. Each inspection provides a scorecard that measures performance and staff adherence to critical food safety standards.
We can help you:
- Identify weak points/vulnerabilities in food storage and prep procedures
- Increase profits, consumer safety, and accountability among staff
- Reduce risk/costs and promote food safety awareness
- Drill down to root causes of violations/food safety problems
- Establish an extra layer of protection: consistent inspections are a proactive way to eliminate “surprises”
- Educate your staff and provide better understanding about the direct and scientifically demonstrated causes of food borne illness
- Identify staff who may need additional training in food safety – education of food handlers is the key!
We are experienced food service professionals, and since 1986 we have partnered with numerous regional and national brands. Our auditors are all certified Serv-Safe instructors with years of hands-on knowledge and experience in “Train-the-Trainer” Food Handling Classes, HACCP Principles for Food Handling and Processing, Food Handling, and Food Safety for Managers and Food Safety Team Members in the Food Service Industry.
All inspections are performed without the pressure of “outside eyes.” Scorecard results, based on your organization’s SOP’s, are kept confidential and are posted on our secure, web-based platform, so that any violations found can be addressed internally.
You never know when an employee is simply having a “bad day” or if they’re truly a liability to your food service operation. Get Verified! today. What Gets Measured, Gets Improved.
Need more information? Call 972-699-0424 or Contact us to learn more about our Get Verified! Food Safety Audit Program.
Need a reliable, trustworthy partner to get your employees up-to-speed on the latest food safety compliance processes?
Verify International’s Food Safety Training Programs are designed to meet or exceed federal, state and local food safety regulations. Our training helps clients minimize risk and liability. You benefit because we work to meet your unique needs, provide applicable solutions, and develop a partnership with your team to maintain the highest level of food safety and sanitation.
We are uniquely qualified to provide the training needed to ensure best practices for your organization. Our Food Safety Project Manager, Chef John Hickson, is working with the National Restaurant Association’s Education Foundation to develop the new ServSafe Exam that will be introduced in late 2015. His hands-on involvement in this program will give our clients a cutting edge classroom and certification experience.
Why Invest in Our Food Safety Training?
- You need the highest standard of food safety training and certification.
- Our programs have evolved to meet the most urgent food safety training challenges in the industry.
- We offer a better way to learn. Each class is highly engaging for greater comprehension and better application.
- We have all the training options to fit your needs.
- Prudent safety compliance measures reduce risk – with so much on the line, the right preparation means everything.
- Our three training programs meet all the needs of today’s diverse industry. Exams are offered in English, Spanish and Chinese.
At only $140 per person, depending on the course, ours is a great investment for your operation to ensure compliance with government regulations. We also offer the proctoring of the FMP exam and the instruction of the National Restaurant Associations Manage First Program.
Interested in more information about our Food Safety Training? Email Chef John Hickson today! Or, call 972-699-0424, ext 103.
From fast food to fine dining establishments, Verify International’s mystery shopper visits can identify key performance indicators to help you improve customer satisfaction, quality of food and service, and brand loyalty. Actionable feedback also provides your management team with critical information to assist them in identifying ways to improve accountability and overall performance.
Verify International’s expertise in the restaurant industry is unmatched – we have over 30 years of experience partnering with some of the nation’s best restaurants to improve and perfect the customer experience. In fact, our company’s first mystery shopper audits were conducted for restaurant clients in 1984.
We specialize in:
- Shopper Visits for All Meal Periods
- Restaurant / Bar Integrity Audits & Control Procedures
- Recorded Phone Calls to Measure Reservations Efficiency
Trust, but Verify! Contact us today for more information regarding our Food Safety Audits, Food Safety Training, or Mystery Shopper Visits.
A comprehensive, independent review of your food service operation will help to ensure that your organization is meeting or exceeding your customers’ expectations for service, food, safety, and atmosphere. It’s an enhanced version of our Get Verified! Program described above and includes an in-depth audit of the entire food service operation.
6 categories + 450 points = zero guessing.
Our custom auditing format is divided into six specific categories, consisting of over 450 detailed line items, or quality assurance standards, relating to all aspects of food service, including customer service, food and beverage quality, cost controls/pricing, atmosphere, maintenance, staffing, and cleanliness/food safety. When we’re done, you’ll know if your team is hitting their mark.
The Six Critical Categories
- Customer feedback
- Entry/first impression
- Serving methods
- Servery equipment & cleanliness
- Dining room
- Cash controls
- Employee integrity
- Accounting systems
- Service staff
- HACCP food safety program
- Equipment maintenance
Detailed Results. Clear Action Plans. The Right Tools.
We provide a detailed performance summary with recommendations. This is accomplished by combining our interactive assessment with a departmental performance review, which includes facility sanitation and food safety inspections, ATP rapid hygiene testing, staff interviews, questionnaires, and mystery shopper surveys. Realistic plans and actions are formulated and implemented after our study, so that your facility can enhance food and service quality, identify sub-standard performance, and raise customer satisfaction and retention levels.
As part of our inspection and audit programs for food service companies, we now offer clients the option of the next generation of the world’s best-selling ATP rapid hygiene monitoring system. This verification tool, which we have used in our hospital and healthcare audits since 2009, will help to ensure that:
- Food products are prepared in a clean, risk-free environment
- The process of serving food is safe and compliant with HACCP & other established quality standards
- Customer dining areas are properly cleaned and free of germs and bacteria
This device, developed by Hygiena, is widely recognized as an effective, reliable test for hygiene and verification of cleaning and sanitizing procedures. The application of ATP bioluminescence for rapid hygiene monitoring has been established for more than 25 years and now makes a well-recognized contribution to food quality, healthcare, and other safety systems.
Contact Us for more information