From New York to Hawaii and beyond, we’ve got you covered.
What kind of businesses work with Verify International?
Our clients are successful business owners, administrators, operators, and managers who are frustrated by problems that never get fixed or opportunities that never get addressed. They often recognize these problems and opportunities, but are busy running their operation with the limited time and talent that is at their disposal. They often do not have the luxury of assembling a cross-functional team to address quality issues or concerns, document operational performance, design solutions, and implement successful new programs.
Our hospital and healthcare clients tell us:
- “We haven’t done well on our recent HCAHPS and Joint Commission audits and need help addressing requests for improvement.
- “We are concerned about service in the clinics and need feedback on how our staff is performing. For example, I’d really like to know how well receptionists are handling incoming calls and how our patients are being treated.”
- “We see the need to implement a web-based quality dashboard to organize our performance improvement program.”
- “We want to develop a score card to evaluate cleanliness and reduce healthcare acquired infections. We are spending big bucks for our housekeeping service but aren’t getting the desired results.”
- “The feedback from our HCAHPS and patient experience surveys is either too vague or not up-to-date and doesn’t offer specific recommendations for improvement.”
- “We’re not pleased with the quality of food, the service, and menu selection in the cafeteria and doctor’s dining room. How can we improve food service so that we can better serve our staff, patients, and visitors?”
Our hotel and restaurant clients tell us:
- “We’re having some service problems at several of our hotels and need specific documentation on how our guests are being treated.”
- “Corporate has introduced a new set of performance standards for our properties. We need to determine, on a consistent basis, the level of staff adherence to these policies.”
- “There are integrity and control issues in our food and beverage outlets. Who can we trust to go in to these locations and evaluate cash-handling and other control procedures?”
- “We are considering using mystery shoppers in our restaurants to gather feedback for our training program. Is there an experienced firm we can depend on to provide reliable, unbiased information?”
- “Our group sales and room reservations are on a downward trend. Can we do a better job of handling calls so we don’t lose a potential sale?”
We work with a wide range of industry professionals, including:
- Facility Services Directors
- Quality Assurance Managers
- Hotel & Resort Managers
- Restaurant Owners & Managers
- Food and Beverage Directors
- Nursing Home Managers
- Financial Controllers
- Security Directors
- Hospital Administrators
- Infection Control Managers
- Food Service Managers
- Operations Officers
- Sales & Marketing Managers
- Physical Plant / Building Managers
- Engineering Directors
- Support Services Vendors
Our clients speak for themselves.For over 25 years we have had the privilege of serving a number of clients in the healthcare, food service, and hospitality industries. Here are some of the comments we’ve received from these valued clients over the years.
Testimonials from our healthcare clients.
“Your quality assurance audit for our food and beverage department was a comprehensive review. It pushes us to excellence without being scolding or punitive.”
Senior Vice President Children’s Medical Center Dallas
“The on-going housekeeping and sanitation evaluation program has been a significant benchmarking tool for us. Past recommendations have been very useful and successfully implemented.”
VP of Project Management Children’s Medical Center Dallas
“The detailed and thorough nature of your surveys has improved our quality rating by 74% since 2002. There’s no doubt in my mind that our excellent Joint Commission survey results were directly attributable to your preparation project on our behalf.”
Director of Food Service Children’s Medical Center Dallas
Testimonials from our hospitality and food service clients.
“Reservations and overnight surveys have helped us in our training programs.”
General Manager Intercontinental Hotel Dallas
“Top marks to your shoppers for clarity, accuracy, and thoroughness of information.”
Operations Manager Fairmont Hotel Dallas
“Shopper reports have been a great tool in helping us refine our service procedures. They are also very effective in monitoring control procedures in the bar.”
General Manager Cafe Pacific Restaurant
What do you get when we check your food service vendor for over 450 quality standards? Zero guesswork.