Our expertise is measured in decades
Verify International is an independent, quality auditing, inspection, and mystery shopping firm specializing in the hospitality, healthcare, and food service industries. We have expanded our client base to include hospitals, surgery centers, clinics, nursing homes, and independent/assisted living communities. We also offer services to a wide variety of other businesses, including those in retail, banking, sports and entertainment.We help our clients excel by providing impartial, quantitative assessments of the customer/patient experience, operations, sales skills, product quality, safety, and sanitation. We believe in the principles of Continuous Improvement and encourage our clients to:
- Recognize failed strategies
- Have the courage to abandon them
- Embrace better ones
- Always challenge what you think you know
Our Mission & ValuesVerify International is committed to solving problems by developing customized performance metrics for our clients. To that end,
- We build relationships by listening.
- We consistently meet or exceed our clients’ expectations.
- We make it easy for clients to do business with us.
- We offer products and services that are the best in their class.
- We take individual ownership of our clients’ satisfaction.
- We strive for continuous improvement, seeking the means to do things more efficiently and with better results.
President & Founder
Monte Fulton is the President and Founder of the company. Since the company’s inception in 1986, Monte and his team have consulted to numerous successful and award winning regional and national brands, including Children’s Medical Center of Dallas, Legend Retirement Corp., Aramark, Rosewood Hotels, Fairmont, Four Seasons, Marriott, Hilton, IHG, Omni, Ritz-Carlton, Holiday Inn, Sheraton, Sodexho, Dallas Mavericks, Sonny Bryan’s BBQ, Cafe Pacific, and many more.
Prior to launching into entrepreneurship, Monte spent 10 years in hotel and restaurant management with Marriott, Hyatt, and Peabody Hotels. He also worked with Children’s Medical Center of Dallas for 16 years as an independent, quality assurance auditor and consultant. He earned his bachelor’s degree from Ole Miss and is a member of the American Society for Quality, the Mystery Shopper Providers Association, and the American Society of Healthcare Engineering.